Tuesday, July 30, 2019

About Myself


       Hello my friend!!, my name is Rhayzan, you can call me whatever you want, im still 15 years old. I live at Indonesia, Bandung. I was born in bandung too. I'm a student of SMAN 3 Bandung. My hobbies are playing games and playing basketball. My height is 158 cm and my weight is 40 kg. i most likely a friendly guy. sometimes i was too lazy to do my homework because all i want to do at house is playing game and get rest. i have 1 sister too her name is Yaritsha she is an alumnus of SMAN 3 BDG and now she studying at Universitas Padajajaran. we only 4 years old difference. I love to play music sometimes It makes me feel comfy. so sometimes when I doing my homework I play music.

Thats all for now thank you for reading this. Sea you Next time✌

No comments:

Post a Comment